Here is What You Will Get From This
N27'500 OFFER

Showcase All Your Business Products and Services

The website we will build for you. will showcase all your products and services.

 

Mobile Friendly and Responsive

Your website will work on every device, desktop, laptops, smartphones and tablets.

 

Customized to your taste

We build it the way and how you want it, without compromising on accessibility and usability standards.

Optimize For Search Engine

Your website will be optimized for search engine and it will get the free traffic that's due it

Inbuilt Analytics/CTA's

Your site will have tools to enable you track your site visitors, Call To Action to enable your visitors take action, Live Chat and Newsletters attached.

On-going Technical Support

For the first 90 Days after delivering your site, we will work with you to make further changes and updates at no additional cost.

Secured with HTTPS Plus Unlimited Emails

Your wevsite willl be secured and your will have as many emails as you want for yourself and your team: yourname@yourdomain.com

 

To Sign Up - Call/Chat Us Now on +234 8095966698
Or +234 8077040583
This Offer Ends Sunday 30th September 2018

FemiA

I have no regrets employing the services of Doers Technologies, to build our business website.

Aside from their patience and listening ears, one major uniqueness i enjoyed in the process was their ability to personalize my business as theirs and coming out with excellent result..

Femi Oni

MD/CEO RideOnNigeria

SOME OF OUR PORTFOLIO

Below are some of our old and recent website projects.

Special Offer Frequently Asked Questions

What sort of website will this offer cover

This offer will cover the following types of website

  • Simply Business Websites requiring 5 - 15pages.
  • Portfolio, Personal, Career/Creative Professionals, Agency websites.
  • Blogs Theme Websites.
  • NGO. etc

You can check out our normal website design packages here.

What of the website features?

  • Your Website will be optimized for search engine.
  • It will be secured with SSL.
  • Your Site will be mobile friendly and responsive.
  • Customized emails yourname@yourdomainname.com
  • Includes important integrations like CTA buttons, live chat, Newsletter sign ups etc
  • All accessibility and usability features will be considered in building your site. This includes

       issues of usability

                  Page load time.

                  Emphasize of important and critical content on the site.

                  Site navigation

                  Fonts.

                  Usage of color etc

What information will be required from me on this?

Once an agreement have been reached between us and a client, we will normally require them to supply us with the following information.

  • A short profile of your business
  • List and description of your business products/services.
  • Contact details including social media channels.
  • The business team members ( if they exist ).
  • Plus few more things.

All of the above you're expected to arrange and send to us via email: info@doerstechnologies.com.ng or simply go here to fill an online form to send us the same.

How long will it take for my website to be ready?

With this offer and with you giving us the information we need from you, it will be  7-Days from the day of your first payment and the go ahead is gotten for the job.

Yes, 7-Days MAX.

Your cost what does it cover?

Our cost covers the following.

Domain name registration + Hosting + SSL + Standard SEO and Design Work.

And the cost, how much?

The cost for this offer is  N27500  ONLY NO HIDDEN Charges. Be sure that the type of website you need fits into the offer, if not you can check out the cost of our other packages by clicking on the link below

You can check out our standard web design costing here.

 

How will i make payment?

Once we have concluded on the information for building your site, You will be giving our account details.

You pay your money in full or at least 70% of it first and the rest 30% Once your job is done.

.

What other information do i need to know

Doers Technologies will maintain your site for you free of any additional cost for the first 90 days after site creation. Within this period you're free to request for any form of changes on your site and we will gladly get it done for you.

We can also train any member of your team on how to manage and update the site internally.

.

CONTACT US

We are available and within reach 247/365 to attend to all your web needs.

+234 8095966698

+234 8077040583

 Lagos, Nigeria.

info@doerstechnologies.com.ng